How to read football betting odds is the key for players to touch an arm to victory, making football betting more favorable. In football, to be able to bet, we need to understand these types of bets.
Odds, also known as betting odds, is a concept to describe the odds between two teams participating in the match that the player is betting on. However, each different bookmaker will offer different odds for players at each match. So if we do not understand how to read football betting odds in its essence, it will be very difficult to play and win.
There are more and more forms of betting in the online football betting market. In particular, the popular forms of betting still attract the attention of many players because it is easy to access and extremely popular. In the framework of the article below, Kubet will send you how to read football betting odds for different types: Asian Handicap, Over/Under, and European Handicap.
- Download KUBET App
What are football betting odds?
In football betting, this ratio is the difference in the strength of each team. The team that is judged to be stronger and has a higher probability of winning will be in the upper hand. On the contrary, the team with the lower rating will be in the lower rafters. The football betting odds table will tell how much the difference is between the two teams.
Currently, there are two most popular odds, European and Asian. However, the Asian handicap is still more popular. In addition to the above bets, Ku casino is another such as over and under, odds, etc., which are also of great interest to many people. To be able to make the best choice, you need to know how to read the odds table, thereby giving a more accurate analysis.
Before choosing the most suitable bet, you can refer to the odds tables of many different bookmakers. Besides, you also need to collect information related to the ball game so that it can be easier to analyze.
Asian handicap is one of the most popular types of bets chosen by many people in football betting. Because this is a type of rafter with a lot of odds and it is suitable for many different objects. Here players can freely make the choice they like without restriction.
For Asian markets, you only have two options: the top team wins or the bottom team wins. There is no tie bet. If there is an equal chance of winning between the two teams, but because of the home field advantage, the home team will be the top team.
Odds in Asian rafters
• Handicap ¼: The upper hand handicap the underdog ¼ ball. In case you bet on the over team, if the upper team has more goals than the under team by 1 ball, the upper team will win. If the result is a draw, half of the bet will be forfeited. If the top team loses to the bottom team, you will lose all bets.
• Handicap ½: The upper hand handicap the underdog ½ ball. In case you bet on the team above if the team wins you get money. If the result is a draw or a loss then all bets will be forfeited.
• Handicap ¾: If you bet on the top team and they win by more than 2 goals, you will win and eat your whole bet, 1 goal will eat half your bet. If the result is a draw or a loss then you lose your entire bet.
• Handicap 1/25: If you bet on the top team to win and the difference is only 1 ball, you will lose half the money, from 2 balls or more wins the whole money. Draw or lose will lose the entire bet.
• Handicap ⅕: The team that wins by more than 2 goals will win all the money, under 2 goals will lose the entire bet.
• Handicap 1/75: The team that wins by 3 goals difference will eat the whole bet, 2 tables will eat half the money, and 1 goal will lose the whole bet.
How to read football odds in Asian Handicap
Asian Handicap is also known as Handicap and Handicap, Full match. This is a type of Kubet that is no longer strange, even for those who are new to the game, not yet professional. Because the peculiarity of the Asian rafters is to determine the winner and loser, therefore, when participating in Ku casino with this type of market, we can only choose between placing the upper or lower door only, there is no draw. . This also shows its handicap.
In the relationship between the two teams participating in the match, the strength is not equal, but clearly distinguishing one strong team and the other weaker team, the strong team will have to accept the weaker team several goals to be able to balance. On the odds panel, the Asian Handicap is usually denoted as HDP.
Based on the above ratio table, we need to understand the meaningful content of the numbers as follows to participate in betting
- Top-up KUBET guide
For example, on the odds table, the bookie is offering handicaps that include:
Not a ball handicap
Example: Handicap on left half (0-0.25)
In which, the upper door team will accept the lower door team to draw and will win half of the amount. Therefore, the method of calculating the bet is as follows:
• We bet on, and the team that wins will win the bet. Conversely, if the top team loses, we lose and lose half of our bet.
• We place the bottom door and if that team wins, the bet will be won. On the contrary, if the team is below If we lose then we lose and lose half of our bet; If there is a tie, you win the bet and get half of the bet.
Handicap with other odds will also read the same, only the odds and amount of bets are different. The most popular such as Handicap ½ (0.5), Handicap ¾ (0.75)…
Even the ball is also known as a tie. This bet is made if the correlation between the two participating teams is not too far apart, so the house puts it in the ratio table. In which, the mortgage rate is 0. For this form:
• If we bet on which team that team wins, we win the bet and get the bet.
• On the contrary, if the team we bet on loses, the bet will be lost and the bet will be lost
• If we tie, we will be refunded by the house
European Handicap is a very simple type of bet and is especially suitable for those who are new to the game and do not have much football betting experience. Here you only need to care about the outcome of the match as to which team wins, which team loses, or draws.
- Register account at KUBET
How to read football odds in European Handicap
European Handicap, also known as 1X2 Handicap. Contrary to Asian Handicap, with this type of bet, we will determine the team that has a significantly stronger strength than the other team participating in the match. In it, it will have 3 doors including Win. Lose and Draw so that players can predict and bet according to their calculations.
European Handicap also includes full match and first half/second half European Handicap, First 10 Minute European Handicap, 15 Minute Fixed…We understand the characters as follows:
• 1: The player bets the home team to win
• X: Player bet both teams will tie
• 2: The player bets the away team to win
Over & Under
What is a roulette bet? In football betting, at Kubet over/under is also known as Over/Under. For this type of market, the player will bet on the total number of goals scored in the official 90 minutes and on injury time. But bets will not be settled on extra time or penalty kicks, or golden goals.
Over – Under can be defined as follows:
• Finance is the total number of actual goals greater than the odds of over and under bets.
• Under is the actual total of goals less than the odds of over and under.
• If the total number of goals is equal to the odds of over and under, the result is a draw.
Odds betting odds
• Odds of 2.25: If the total number of goals is more than 3 goals over win, 2 goals will lose. The total number of goals is 1 underline to win.
• Odds 2.5: Total number of goals on 3 winning tables. Total goals under 2 under bets win.
• Odds of 2.75: The total number of goals on 4 over bets wins, 3 over wins half the money, under 3 underlines wins.
How to read football odds in Over/Under
Knowing what is under and over in football does not mean that you can immediately join this game. Because the numbers on the betting table need to be learned to read correctly.
Specifically, we will learn together about the reading of this football betting game. This allows the player to choose the correct bet.
Bet on football over and under 0.5
• If the total number of goals = 1: if you choose over, you will win and if you choose under, you will lose.
• If the total number of goals is 0: over select will lose both and choose under will win.
Bet on football over and under 0.5/1
• If the total number of goals is greater than or equal to 2: if you beat 0.5/1, you will win, if you beat 0.5/1, you will lose.
• If the total number of goals = 1: you bet over 0.5/1 will win half of your bet, if you hit 0.5/1 under, you will lose half of your bet.
Football over and under bets 1
• If the total number of goals = 2: if you beat 1, you will win and if you beat 1 under, you will lose.
• If total goals = 1 then you tie the bet.
• If the total number of goals is 1: If you hit 1, you will lose all and if you hit 1, you will win.
Bet on football over and under 1/1.5
• If the total number of goals = 2: you bet over 1/1.5 you will win and if you hit 1/1.5 you will lose.
• If total goals = 1: you bet over 1/1.5 you will lose half the amount and if you lose 1/1.5 you will win half of the amount.
• If the total number of goals is 1: If you play over 1/1.5 you will lose all and if you hit 1/1.5 you will win.
Bet on football over and under 1.5
• If the total number of goals = 2: If you beat 1.5, you will win and if you beat 1.5, you will lose.
• If the total number of goals = 1: If you beat 1.5, you will lose and if you beat 1.5, you will win.
Bet on football over and under 1.5/2
• If the total number of goals = 3: If you beat 1.5/2, you will win and if you hit 1.5/2, you will lose
• If the total number of goals = 2: If you beat 1.5/2, you will win half and if you hit 1.5/2, you will lose half.
• If the total number of goals = 1: If you beat 1.5/2, you will lose and if you beat 1.5/2, you will win.
Football over and under bets 2
• If the total number of goals = 3: If you beat 2, you will win and if you beat 2, you will lose.
• If the total number of goals = 2 then your bet is considered a tie.
• If the total number of goals = 1: If you beat 2, you will lose and if you beat 2, you will win.
Over and under betting odds 2/2.5
• If the total number of goals = 3: If you beat 2/2.5, you will win and if you beat 2/2.5, you will lose both.
• If the total number of goals = 2: If you beat 2/2.5 you will lose half and if you beat 2/2.5 you will win half.
• If the total number of goals = 1: If you beat 2/2.5, you will lose and if you beat 2/2.5, you will win.
There are also bets over under 2.5, over under 2.5/3, over under 3, and over under 3/3.5 with the same reading as above.
The easiest way to switch from European to Asian handicap
Here is the easiest way to switch from European to Asian handicap with some formulas that have been carefully evaluated by many reputable football betting experts.
The formula to transfer the contract to the ball
• Home team wins = 1/ (probability home team wins / (probability away team wins + probability home team wins )).
• Away team wins = 1/ (1-(1.83)) = 2.19.
Example: Juventus plays against Real Madrid with odds of 2.80*3.45*3.00
The probability of winning will be calculated as 1/2.80 | 1/3.45 | 1/3.00. From there rounding will result in 0.36*0.29*0.30. Using the formula we get:
Home team wins = 1/ (0.36 / (0.30+ 0.36 )) = 1.83.
- Top 3 famous casino game at KUBET
How to transfer a half dong?
Usually, this type of bet is very popular because players are often afraid of losing 1/2 goal.
• Odds to win the handicap team: FT1: 2.00 -2.1: The smaller the odds of winning, the better.
• Odds of a tie FTX: 3.20 – 3.40: Odds of a tie cannot exceed 3.40.
• Odds of losing FT2: 3.20 – 3.60: The larger the FT2, the smaller the probability that the loser has enough money.
• FT1 is the smallest.
• FT2 is the largest and must always be greater than the FTX.
• Largest FTX.
Formula to calculate percentage from Water Money
Currently, there are two bets, so the Asian Water Money odds are calculated from 1.25% – 7%. If Fixed Odds European bet corresponds to 3 losings, winning, and turning doors, the Payout will also be equal to these 3 doors.
Therefore, the rate from Water Money = 100% – Payout.
So today’s article has detailed instructions for gamblers on how to read football betting odds. We hope that the above information has brought readers many useful and interesting things. Kubet hope you guys will always win the bet if you participate in the bet!
Address: Số 57 P. Huỳnh Thúc Kháng, Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam